Monday,Tuesday,Thursday & Friday
1) Navy blue denim shorts with one line checks.
2) Half sleeves shirt with mustard white blue checks having blue pointed collar with school mono.
3) Socks: Navy blue.
4) Shoes: Plain Black leather school shoes with lace.
1) Navy blue denim full length trousers may replace the shorts.
2) Mustard white blue checks half sleeves shirt with the blue pointed collar.
3) Navy blue plain full sleeves sweater(V-neck).
5) School belt.
1) Blue half sleeves frock with box pleates with mustard white blue checks having pointed collar and low waist permanent blue belt and a tie belt and a school mono.
2) Bloomer - Navy blue (upto Knee).
1) Full length blue bloomer.
2) Navy blue plain full sleeves sweater(V-neck).
Uniform of Wednesdays & Saturdays
1) House T-shirts(coloured housewise) with white pointed collar having coloured stripes with white elastic and blue strips on the sleeves.
2) White shorts / Trousers.
3) Socks - White.
4) Shoes - White canvas P.T. shoes.
5) White Ribbon in case of short long hair/Hair Band white in case of very short hair.
2) White Skirts & white bloomer.
There is no formal uniform for the kids of Nursery, Jr. & Sr. Montessori.
Boys: Class V to XII (For Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday)
Navy blue shorts for students of class I to V.
Navy blue trousers are allowed to students for class VI & above.
Ink blue check shirt with half sleeves & tie collar pointed.
Tie: navy blue.
Socks: navy blue.
Shoes: black leather shoes with lace.
Navy blue trousers may replace the shorts.
Navy blue plain full sleeves sweater (V- neck).
Navy blue blazer with creast (class VI onwards).
Boys: Class V to XII (For Wednesday & Saturday)
House T-Shirt (Colour House wise)
Shorts / Trouser: White.
Shoes: White canvas P.T. shoes.
Girls: Class V to VIII (For Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday)
Tunic: Navy blue tunic regular box pleates with loops and one pocket. Length below the knee.
Shirt: Ink blue check shirt with half sleeves & tie collar pointed.
Bloomer: Navy blue (upto knee) with elastic for the legs to do P.T. exercise without hitch (Class IV to VIII).
Girls: Class IX to XII (For Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday)
Long loose Ink blue check kurta with navy salwar & dupatta.
Ribbon / Hair band: black
Navy blue blazer with creast.
Girls: Class V to XII (For Wednesday & Saturday)
Skirt / long Kurta,Salwar: White & Dupatta: House colour wise.
Ribbon / Hair band: White
Shri Gujarati Samaj Ajmera Mukesh Nemichandbhai English Medium School is a Co-ed school established in July 1992 with class K.G. I to class I with a mere strength of 64 students. It is a private, recognised and unaided institution and from the year 1996 the school has been affiliated with CBSE Delhi (Code No. 1030082) & it is a part of the big educational Institution of Shri Gujarati Samaj, Indore.
Ajmera Mukesh Nemichandbhai English Medium School
Scheme No. 54, A.B. Road,Indore
0731-2557275 / 2552325
Copyright © 2015 Ajmera Mukesh Nemichandbhai English Medium School All rights reserved. | Manage & Maintained by innovativeservices.online